Lonely.
I feel so helpless and alone in this cold cold house. That's why I don't like coming home early, or at all for that matter. That's why I prefer to lock myself in my room, where nothing can be heard and no one can be seen, or rather where at least I can pretend not to hear anything or see anyone. But then, I get accused of living in my own world. Today, Amanda commented that it's a small world. I think it's still a big big world to me. And it doesn't help me very much that I don't indulge in stepping outside of my comfort zone. This is why I named my re-opened blog "Fantasy alongside reality". Personally, I prefer fantasy a whole lot better.
I miss you, Elton Loh. Same shit, different day.
Tomorrow will be a better day?
I miss you, Elton Loh. Same shit, different day.
Tomorrow will be a better day?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home